2 cups apple cider
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups provolone cheese
1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Bring the apple cider to a boil or microwave on high until the cider is reduced by half.<\
- Coat shredded cheese in flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the boiling cider, a little at a time and mix well.
- Continue to heat until the mixture is smooth and bubbling hot.
- Briskly whisk the fondue to make sure it is smooth and pour into a prewarmed serving dish. Serve immediately.